Monday, January 18, 2010

Date night: Geisha

I bookmarked Geisha one day after researching the top sushi restaurants in NYC.

I'm not sure the exact name of this drink, but it was under molecular drinks where they used science to create them? I think the only "science" was the rose petals in the drink but it was a good and interesting cocktail.


I will always order Grilled Shishito Peppers if they are on the menu. They are so delicious. Some are super spicy, some can even be sweet. I really wish I could find some at a grocery store to make at home.


We ordered some fried rice as a side. Very spicy, very tasty.


I ordered the White Tuna Crunch Roll minus the asparagus and it was pretty good. I think the only thing that would make it better would be salmon instead of tuna.

I probably should have just ordered two White Tuna Crunch Rolls- the Salmon Avocado roll was swimming in sesame seeds that really just ruined the entire roll.


All in all, I don't think it was any better than Wild Ginger in Hoboken, NJ- so we probably won't go back unless in the area and in need of a lounge for good cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment